Its been a while since I have posted but that was due to the fact that nothing much was really going on as I was gathering funds to carry out a couple of modifications.
Well since my last post I have done a few things. Firstly I am now running full synthetic oil ( Amsoil) which seems to be doing the job just fine as the car runs nice and smooth.
I have also repaired my gearbox. Was having some issues with forth gear and thought it would have been an easy fix.It turned out that there was a lot that needed to be done as there several worn parts that had to be replaced.
Finally I have managed to get my hands on a Greddy Profec B Spec 2 boost controller. I am yet to fully configure this new piece of equipment and from what I have been reading up it might take a while to get it right.
All in all I am quite happy with the progress i have made thus far. I still have a few things on my to do list but one by one I hope to achieve them all.
About the Author
I am a Starlet enthusiast who has been previlaged to own 4 starlets to date and have picked up a few things about these little vehicles. There is always more to learn and im always willing to share info and thats what my aim is with this site.